Mr. Guruprasad Y K has 8 years of experience in teaching and 4 Years of experience in research. He received BE Information Science and Engineering from VTU, M.Tech Computer Network Engineering from VTU and pursuing his doctorate under VTU. His area of interest includes Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning.
To his credit prolifically published around 15+ papers in National / International Journals and Conferences. He has delivered technical talks on Android application development. He is a Life member of ISTE and IEI. He is also a Certified Google Cloud Platform Facilitator.
Object oriented programming concepts
Analog and digital electronics
Internet of things
A paper entitled “Improving the IQ level of Intelligent Systems by using Data Analysis and Patterns” in the 1st International Conference on Advances in Information, Computing and Trends in Data Engineering (ICAICDE-2020) organized by the Department of Information Science and Engineering, SVCE, Bengaluru.
• A paper entitled “Continuous Monitoring and Identification of Driver Drowsiness Alert System” in the 1st International Conference on Advances in Information, Computing and Trends in Data
Engineering (ICAICDE-2020) organized by the Department of Information Science and
Engineering, SVCE, Bengaluru.
• A paper entitled “Artificial Intelligence based System for E-governance in Developing Countries
Like India” had been published in Volume 11 No. 7 2019, Special issue in Journal of Advanced
Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, JARCDS.
• A paper entitled “Cost-Effective and Solar based Non-Toxic Air Conditioner using Peltier Module”
had been published in Volume 120 No. 6 2018, 6563-6571 in International Journal of Pure and
Applied Mathematics, IJPAM.
• Presented a Paper entitled “Peltier based low cost AC” in the National Conference on Image
Processing, Computing, Communication, Networking & Data Analytics (NCICCNDA-2017) in association with IEEE Bengaluru Section and IJERT organized by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 29th July 2017.
• Published a paper entitled “A Survey on Applications, Privacy and Security Issues in Internet of Things” had been published in Volume 8 Issue 5 May-June 2017 edition of International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (A peer-reviewed journal).
• Published a paper entitled “A Survey paper on Standard Evaluation Module” in International journal of research in science & Engineering journal Volume No. 2 Issue No.1 January 2016.
• Presented a Paper “Implicating Data Mining Conceptual Strategies through BIG DATA approach”, at 3rd National Conference on Recent Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology at SVCE, May 8th 2015.